Please, always follow the advises you are given by technical support because we are doing this 24/7 and solve problems on daily basis hence we know best what needs to be done in a specific situation to resolve your problem.
The following actions are treated as abuse of our support department and it may result in pointing you to this article. If you keep on abusing our support dept. we may decide to not answer your request and close the ticket or live chat session until you become more cooperative and start following our advises.
- Asking one and the same question multiple times while we have already provided an answer to it
- Opening a live chat session to inform us you opened a ticket in less than 30 minutes since you opened the ticket
- Not following our advises and trying to "teach" us how to do our job
- Using rude phrases to communicate with us
- Opening tickets with no details in them such as what you want us to do for you.
We hope all clients will follow our advises and be cooperative when they contact us for support so that we can do our job better and solve all problems in the quickest way.